Long Island Injury Attorney With Nearly Three Decades of Experience
Elan Wurtzel was born in Brooklyn and educated in Manhattan and Queens. Elan has steadfastly dedicated his extensive 28-year career to solving problems for individuals in his community. His law office is located in Plainview, Long Island and he serves all of New York City and the surrounding areas. He is licensed in both New York and New Jersey. Elan enjoys helping people and strives to make a difference in their lives by providing them with high-quality personal injury, family law, civil litigation, estate planning and real estate services.
Passionately dedicated to community service, Elan volunteers regularly for several local organizations. He works with the Plainview-Old Bethpage Chamber of Commerce on community and business improvement projects. He is also a mentor at Jericho Middle School and a past advisor to various high school mock trial teams. As an avid basketball player and cyclist, Elan conveys his love for sports to the younger generations by coaching soccer and basketball. Elan and his wife Gail are proud parents of two sons.
Learn more about why Elan became a lawyer.
Learn more from an experienced Long Island attorney
For the quality representation you need and the respect, compassion and attention you deserve, call New York lawyer Elan Wurtzel, serving clients throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx. Call Elan at 516.822.7866 or toll-free at 800.972.8144 or contact him online to schedule your free case review and consultation.
Areas of practice
- New York, 1984
- New Jersey, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit, 1985
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1985
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1985
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1988
- J.D., New York University School of Law, New York, New York, 1983
- B.A., Political Science, Queens College, Flushing, New York, 1980
- Magna cum laude
- Dean's List
Professional associations and memberships
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association (NYSTLA)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- American Bar Association