New York Legal Articles
A Long Island law firm that educates clients
New York attorney Elan Wurtzel has more than 28 years of experience effectively resolving clients’ issues. A primary component of Elan’s practice is educating his clients about their rights. By providing his clients with comprehensive, accurate information, Elan empowers them to make good decisions that benefit case outcomes. Through this approach, Elan provides the quality representation his clients need and gives them the respect, compassion and attention they deserve.
Read articles written by experienced Long Island attorney Elan Wurtzel:
- Falls at Construction Sites — What Goes Up Must Come Down? Not in New York!
- Snow Is on the Way! What to Do with Your Sidewalk?
- Drinking & Partying in Your House — Beware!
- Pass on the Gas — Cycling Is Fun!
- It's Not Hip to Fall
- Why I Became a Lawyer
- Auto Accident? 10 Tips
- The Simple Divorce
- Personal Injury Update. Are You Underinsured?
- Personal Injury Case History — Tragedy on the Road
- Have You Had Your Annual Legal Check-Up?
- Do You Need a Will? You Bet Your Life!
- Child Support Alert
Learn more from an experienced attorney in Long Island
For the quality representation you need and the respect, compassion and attention you deserve, call New York lawyer Elan Wurtzel, serving clients throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx. Call Elan at 516.822.7866 or toll-free at 800.972.8144 or contact him online to schedule your free case review and consultation.